This is for you if:
- You are sick of thinking about what to make every single day for your meals
- You stress everytime you look at a Pinterest recipe… you just want EASY and SIMPLE!
- You want to stop cooking 3 different meals for your family!
- You want to be able to get a healthy and balanced meal on the table consistently for your family and yourself!
- You are ready to grocery shop SMARTER so you can save money and actually utilize what you buy!
This is NOT for you if:
- You like to scour Pinterest for hours looking at recipes and making them for your week!
- You love cooking multiple meals for your family!
- You are against using some pre-packaged easy items (that are healthy) for your week!
- You have all day to make meals and snacks!
- Your kids already understand how to build a balanced plate and healthy snack!
Let me guess…
You grocery shop for your week, you have all these great intentions of fruits, veggies, healthy meats, and making that gourmet recipe you found off Pinterest for your family… only for Monday to hit and the stress begins…. Before you know it, you are throwing out all those great intentions because you are too overwhelmed at 5:00pm to even think about what to cook. Another wasted week of not eating healthy, money down the drain (literally), and starting all over again! Annoying, right!?
What if you:
- Had a simple method to get those healthy items in front of you and your family with little to no thought/prep!?
- Were able to meal plan for your week in < 5 minutes with healthy meals that have 5 ingredients or less so you are able to utilize what you buy and not waste money?
- Found meals that were kid friendly but got the job done for you as well when it comes to your nutrition?
- Could teach your kids how to eat healthy and be involved in the process of making meal decisions for the week?
How it Works
01Your family picks their meal cards for the week!
02Grocery shops based on cards picked
03Make bins based off meal cards to store in fridge & pantry
04Hang cards on fridge or a place in kitchen so your family knows the plan + how to make their plate!
05Make your plate at meal time to match the picture on the card and crush your goals!